GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EID Intern-NYSC
Ref No: 33087598
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- As assigned by the hiring business (GE Healthcare).
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos / Abuja
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp.
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE services process will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Sales Intern – BHGE Nigeria
Ref Id: 3087481
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations