At Regenesys, we assist individuals and organisations achieve their personal and organisational goals by enhancing their management and leadership potential. We approach education and development holistically, emotionally and spiritually. Our learning programmes are designed to inspire and transform your mind, heart and soul, as well as develop positive values, attitudes and behaviors required for success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head /Senior Manager of Executive Education
Reports to: Academic Director
Group/Department: Regenesys Business Schooll
- The Head of Executive Education will work to establish and to support the strategic and operational priorities of Regenesys’s Executive Education program.
- The Head will undertake a variety of activities as Regenesys launches and executes Executive Education programs, which include short-course certificate programs in business, Leadership and Management.
- S/he will work collaboratively with the entire Regenesys team – in the nigeria – to bring this exciting program to life.
- Play an active role in building community among Executive Education participants during programs and sustaining alumni relations;
- Act as an administrative and logistical liaison for staff, faculty, and participants during program execution;
- Development and depeloyment of Digital Campaigne for the program
- Work closely with faculty and staff to develop and to deliver a portfolio of non-degree Executive Education programs and to facilitate collaboration pre-, post-, and during programs;
- Identify, develop, and manage relationships with clients seeking to build the capacity of leaders within their organization through Executive Education;
- Oversee program design and implementation in partnership with a team of individuals focused on the financial, operational, and administrative aspects, with keen attention to and the responsibility for success in both content delivery and program logistics;
- Guide the development of admissions criteria and processes;
- Develop proposals and budgets and contribute to communication materials to market the program to prospective organizations;
- Recruit faculty and other teaching-related staff and support the courses’ content development process;
- Develop and execute monitoring and evaluation processes to track programmatic data and to apply lessons learned to future programs
- At least 3-5 years of management experience in a Head-level position required, ideally within an international educational environment;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, reliable, responsive, and resourceful;
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of organizations, including NGOs, governmental bodies and ministries, and global universities;
- Willingness to travel in-country frequently;
- Commitment to adhere to the Regenesys Code of Conduct and Honor Code;
- Master’s or advanced degree in business, administration, or a related field;
- Demonstrated experience in business development, complex sales, and strategic partnerships development required;
- Demonstrated experience in management consulting or professional services industries;
- Knowledge of the Executive Education market/industry on a global scale required;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to adapt communications to a range of audiences;
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and to collaborate with professionals at all levels in diverse settings;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2018.